Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Life as a Gen-X Mom Thus Far...


Ok, so I've got some pictures of Sophie on the page. That's worth something right? That's a good Gen-X mom thing to do. I am still doing other things, I just can't think of what they are at this point. I'm watching her eat the cord of the Mac keyboard I have given her to play with. She's already very smart about technology.

So far, being a mother has once again taught me to not take myself too seriously. It's crazy how suicidal you can feel when you are dealing with a small creature who does nothing but scream 24/7 with small bouts of sleeping in between. Then all of a sudden that creature is huge and smiling and cute. It's amazing. Anyway, I just wanted to post something quickly. It's not much, but there it is.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Brendon Etter said...

And now....?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home