Monday, October 31, 2005

Walking Talking Discoball

Well, here she is. Just as promised a year ago. A walking, talking discoball. My aunt thinks this costume was a stupid idea (of course, she thought birth control for her 16 year old daughter was stupid too and look where she is now!), but everyone else seems to think it's cute. I think it's clever and very cute. My mom did a great job. Maybe next year, Michael and I will have to dress up like ABBA when we take her out. This year, lack of planning and lack of ever conveying this idea to anyone prevented this. Oh well. It was almost clever! Wish us luck. She's been cranky the last couple of days, so I'm hoping she'll have fun tonight. I'll have fun chasing her anyway.

2 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I want to be Bjorn!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Circe said...

You can certainly be Bjorn. We'll just need to get Annie here by next Halloween so the four of us can go together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home