Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Superhero

Ok, so I've blogged before about superheroes and superpowers and all of that stuff. So, I took the superhero name test and here are my results:

Your Superhero Profile

Your Superhero Name is The Crimson Justice
Your Superpower is Mutant
Your Weakness is Philosophizing
Your Weapon is Your Ice Club
Your Mode of Transportation is Segway


Pretty sweet! My real superpower is being able to drink and then speak Italian. It's pretty cool. One night in LA, during a Thanksgiving we spent there, we went to the pre-renovated Roosevelt and had martinis. Then we went to this Italian place in the new fancy pants Babylon court and I was able to order everything in Italian and even asked for tap water and probably said a few other things. Bizzare.

Anyway, here's another mention of Brendon. I spent an hour and a half tormenting this oh so hot friend of mine today. Poor guy. Sophie and I went and visited him at the Carleton bookstore. We had a good time. Sophie played with some defective books. (What the hell is a defective book anyway? Patron: Well, this book is defective it doesn't have any words. Clerk: Uh, sir, this is a notebook. YOU put the words in it.) Then she played with some shopping baskets and was just generally pleased to be there. So was I. I've run out of non-mall type places to take her that are indoors, so the bookstore rocked. Anything but watching Nemo, Yellow Submarine or anything else AGAIN!

And to finish up, here's a cute new picture of her:

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a fucking superhero too.
I didn't need any fucking computer test to tell me what sort of superhero I was.
Fuck that.
Anyone who fucking needs to do that is just fucking wrong.
Fucking wrong man.
Find your own fucking superpower.
On your own.
Fuck.
My superpower is writing like David Mamet.
I figured that out myself.
No fucking computer telling me shit.
Fuck that bullshit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home