Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Crazy E-mail Forwarding

I got this from Steve Lawler and thought I'd put it on my blog, so I would have a post. Enjoy!

1.What time did you get up this morning?
7:20

2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS?
Diamonds=sparkly=good

3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
Pan's Labyrinth – it rocked

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE T.V. SHOW?
Currently: Arrested Development

5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
Kashi Go Lean Crunch w/soy milk, peanut butter hemp toast and a half a grapefruit

6. FAVORITE CUISINE?
Italian, Indian, Enchiladas – anything without meat

7. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
I’m not telling

8. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE?
Green Peppers and Celery

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD AT THE MOMENT?
I haven’t been listening to enough music lately, so none…although, I was reminded how much The Door first album rocks yesterday while listening to it at RRR rehearsal

10. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?
Red Ford Escape

11. FAVORITE SANDWICH?
Acme Deli in St. Paul

12. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE?
There are too many to list: Stupidity, slowness, indecision

13. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING?
Almost anything my mom makes me, but currently it’s a cute blue dress from Ann Taylor loft that I would wear every day if I could

14. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD
IT BE?
Rome. No question…ok, maybe Dublin too.

15. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
Blue and white

16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO?
Rome, Dublin, St. Paul, Santa Barbara – any of those will do

17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST RECENT MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY?!!
Sophie’s second birthday party – we had a brunch for her and it rocked.

18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Uh…what’s a sport?

19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS TO?
I’m blogging it, so I don’t care…

20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
See #19

21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT FIRST?
See #19

22. COKE OR PEPSI?
Beer

23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?
It’s always coming and it’s always going

24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON?
Night. I still cringe when Sophie manages to come into our room at 7:30.

25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE?
7½ - 8

26. PETS
Chloe – almost 12 years!!

27. ANY NEW & EXCITING NEWS YOU'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH US?
My life is a big boring blur, so no.

28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE?
A ballerina.

29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
Doing ok…it’s Wednesday, my longest day.

30. What is your favorite candy?
Very good, very dark Chocolate

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Daisies – they are just so sweet still.

32. What are you most thankful for?
My family and friends and a healthy baby.

33. What is your favorite thing to do when you have finished your
housework?
Sit on my butt and watch a movie

34. How often do you mop your floors?
Uh, what’s a mop?

35 . WHAT DAY ON THE CALENDAR ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?
March 9 – RRR opens!!!

36 . SAY ONE THING TO THE PEOPLE WHO YOU ARE SENDING THIS TO.
Bush is evil…Sophie says so. She also says, “Life’s about a butt.” Go figure that one out.

6 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Diamonds = Death = Bad

Beyond the politics, I like beer, too, but can't really drink it anymore. :(

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger emcee emdee said...

Seriously, what is your middle name?

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Circe said...

Ask Henry. He'll tell you. I'm too embarrassed. The worst thing about it is that it's also my mom's middle name and part of her was disappointed when I didn't pass it on to Sophie. Go figure!

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger Brendon Etter said...

I know it too.

Hey hey, I will say, that in some way, it starts with a letter, umm, Shari, I hope this may, you know, be okay? I pray I don't give it away. Not today.

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Brendon Etter said...

I have it on very reliable sources that you gots the wifi, wifidelity, wimax, widillyidillyo-o-o...

Therefore, I must say:

Bring it, girlfriend!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Crazy Blogging Nothingness!

I guess you're working on RRR. See you Friday night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home